Are you an experienced Financial Administrator who is looking for work on a hybrid basis?
Our client is offering hybrid working hours to the successful individual who joins their team as a Financial Administrator. They are well-established independent Financial Advisers based in the East Sussex area who are currently seeking an experienced Financial Administrator to join their team.
- Monday – Thursday 9 am -5.30 pm
- Friday 9 am - 5 pm
The successful Financial Administrator will be offered:
- Basic salary of £30,000
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Staff Socials
To be considered for the Financial Administrator role you must have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working closely with IFAS
- An organised working manner
As a Financial Administrator, your responsibilities will involve:
- Provide administrative support to all advisers and Paraplanners.
- Input and maintain data on the Company's back office system.
- Liaise with both internal and external contacts and clients by telephone and e-mail.
- Support Advisors in managing their pipeline and portfolio of existing business.
- Communicate with Life Offices and Investment Houses when requesting information.
- Prepare files for compliance checking.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
- Submit new business.
- Manage client reviews, including preparing client valuations.
- Prepare client reports - these may be in relation to pensions, investments, Trustee Investment, planning and other associated financial planning requirements.
- Review products available to meet client needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure compliance adherence with FCA regulatory and legislative requirements.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.