My clients are a company of Independent Financial Advisers with 20 staff and 6 IFAs. They have roughly 1,800 clients based around southeast England and is based in Chelmsford. As a small and friendly firm, their clients are at the heart of what they do. They are now seeking a Level 4 qualified Financial Adviser to join their expanding Client Services Advice Team, providing client facing and telephone based financial advice.
The Financial Advisor roles will include, but will not be limited to:
- As a Financial Advisor, you will contact clients and book meetings for in-depth reviews of client's financial circumstances, current provisions, and future aims. These reviews largely take place in peoples’ homes and in the office.
- Analyse information and liaising with internal support to prepare recommendations best suited to individual clients' requirements and review financial reports.
- Researching an approved panel of product providers and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Commercial awareness: keeping up to date with financial products and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Continuous development of a client bank and maximising opportunities ensuring profitable relationships are built.
To be considered for this Financial Advisor role, you must have the following:
- Fully qualified advisor (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
- Preferably experience as an adviser but would consider someone looking for progression from a previous role.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional grasp of the English Language; both written and spoken.
- You will be computer literate with an exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be highly self-motivated and a natural self-starter
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Financial Adviser
- basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- £50,000 - £60,000 OTE in your first year
- strong bonus structure
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage