£35,000 Basic, £100,000 OTE
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and extremely successful IFA.
With offices throughout the UK our award-winning client can offer a truly fantastic opportunity working with them as a Financial Adviser.
Our client is a leading company within the Financial Sector covering a wide range of advice and any successful candidate will have the opportunity to offer whole of market products.
The successful candidate
- Must be Level 4 / Diploma Qualified
- Have strong technical knowledge including investment and pensions.
- Have several years’ experience working as a Financial Adviser - Any experience with NHS Pensions would be valuable although not essential.
- Basic salary of £35,000 per annum.
- Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience and if you have a client bank this could be significantly higher.
- Generous commission structure also in place.
- Dependent on performance successful candidates can expect to earn £100,000 in year 3 based on what advisers are currently achieving.