City of London
£35,000 per annum
22 days ago
A fantastic opportunity to work for our client, a well established and extremely successful IFA has arisen in the Central London area.
Our client is a leading company within the Financial Sector covering a wide range of advice and any successful candidate will have the opportunity to offer whole of market products. With offices throughout the UK our award-winning client can offer a truly fantastic opportunity working with them as a Financial Adviser.
The successful candidate must be:
- Level 4 / Diploma Qualified,
- Have strong technical knowledge including investment and pensions.
- Several years’ experience working as a Financial Adviser - Any experience with NHS Pensions would be valuable although not essential.
In return our client is willing to offer:
- A basic salary of £35,000 per annum.
- Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience and if you have a client bank this could be significantly higher.
- Generous commission structure also in place.
- Dependant on performance successful candidates can expect to earn £100,000 in year 3 based on what advisers are currently achieving.