£80000 - £100000 per annum
4 months ago
Our clients, an award-winning Wealth Management firm, are looking for a Financial Advisor to join their busy team in Colchester.
The client has a strong focus on work-life balance and they pride themselves on taking care of their staff and clients' well-being alike. Their team of 6 Financial Advisors is experiencing a high level of business across a broad range of financial products and they are in desperate need of another advisor to service their clients effectively. The successful candidate will benefit from being part of a trusted brand, as well as a strong bonus structure with other benefits.
- Responding to leads provided to generate initial fact-find meetings with potential clients.
- effectively selling the company's services across a wide spectrum of financial products.
- Giving whole of market advice on a range of products, in line with compliance regulations.
- Maintaining positive and profitable long-term relationships with clients in their best interests.
- Diploma Qualified and preferably Chartered in Financial Advice/Planning.
- Existing book of clients is preferred but not essential.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Ethical and customer-focused approach.
Hours: Mon -Fri, 9am - 5pm
Salary/Package: £40,000 - £60,000 basic salary (£80,000 - £100,000 OTE) + Benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.