Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £100000 per annum
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and extremely successful IFA.
With offices throughout the UK our award-winning client can offer a truly fantastic opportunity working with them as a Financial Adviser.
Our client is a leading company within the Financial Sector covering a wide range of advice and any successful candidate will have the opportunity to offer whole of market products.
The successful candidate
- Must be Level 4 / Diploma Qualified
- Have strong technical knowledge including investment and pensions.
- Have several years' experience working as a Financial Adviser - Any experience with NHS Pensions would be valuable although not essential.
- Basic salary of £35,000 per annum.
- Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience and if you have a client bank this could be significantly higher.
- Generous commission structure also in place.
- Dependent on performance successful candidates can expect to earn £100,000 in year 3 based on what advisers are currently achieving.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.