£90000 - £100000 per annum
7 days ago
My clients are a highly successful and respected organisation within financial services, with offices across the UK. They have enjoyed a significant amount of growth year on year and are now in the enviable position where expansion is necessary to ensure all their clients are supported as expected. They work with clients with care, professionalism, knowledge and trust; as such they expect all their employees to have the same ethos throughout their career.
They are seeking an experienced Financial Advisor Sales manager to manage their successful team of 7 advisors. My clients are realistically looking for someone with a strong background within financial services and someone who has proved themselves working their way up to management level.
- You need to make sure productivity is up to standard
- Briefing individuals
- Taking Care of and General management of advisors
- Plan and prepare the setting out of strategies
- Continue the ongoing development of business levels for advisors
- Keeping up to date with market changes
- Setting KPI's and making sure advisors hit these
- Keep up with diary management
- Planning reports
- Ongoing training & Recruitment
- General administration
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required
The Financial Adviser sales manager role has arisen following the increase in demand of business and successful advisors. To be successful, you will be experienced within the financial services arena; possess strong technical knowledge and have gained the relevant experience to apply this knowledge within the financial services role.
To be successful in the Financial Adviser Sales manager role:
- Fully qualified advisor (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
- Experience in Managing Advisors
- Ideally, 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communicator with an exceptional grasp of the English Language; both written and spoken.
- You will be computer literate with exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be highly self-motivated and a natural self-starter
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £70,000- £80,000 and a realistic OTE of between £90,000 - £100,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.