Are you a Financial Planning Administrator looking to work for a fast-growing and award-winning firm? My clients have been operating in the industry for over 30 years, they offer financial solutions for both personal and corporate clients and have achieved the coveted Chartered Financial Planning status. As a firm of Chartered financial planners, they have satisfied rigorous criteria relating to professional qualifications and good ethical practices. Their core values run all through the business in the aim to deliver an excellent client experience.
My clients are looking for either an experience IFA Administrator or an ambitious individual with transferable skills into an IFA role. My clients are also open to someone on a part-time basis.
Responsibilities of a Financial Planning Administrator:
- Preparation and submission of New Business Files
- Sales Progression – pipeline/case submission chasing
- Managing the Review process and booking in (if required)
- Completion or management of the completion of the portfolio review report
- Action the outcome of the review and audit of the review
- Client change of agency and information collection
- Diary management including booking appointments
- Email management of yourself and Adviser
- Ensure income reconciliation is correct and check income statements regularly
- Lead management
- Contact Clients (if required)
- Update the back-office system appropriately
- Feedback to marketing team or introducer (if required)
- Answering general queries and requests from clients over the phone and by email
- Submitting requests to the business support team
- Completion of draft suitability reports
- Ensure the Adviser meets with company standard compliance requirements.
- Ensure all service levels are met for relevant clients and audited correctly.
- Ensure you understand the Adviser’s business and activity target for the year and log/monitor the relevant figures associated.
- Ensure you understand the current business goals & objectives.
- Ensure that all data added to the back-office system is correct and up to date where available.
- Ensure that you understand workload requirements by associated group resources.
Requirements of a Financial Planning Administrator are:
- Great customer service
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to self-manage and be proactive
- Great communication skills
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5 pm (Part-time hours available)
Benefits for this Financial Planning Administrator role:
- £20,000 - £26,000
- Free Parking
- Great Progression Opportunities
- Great training programme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Increased Pension up to 7%
- Free Life Cover
- 22 days holiday + bank holiday (Increases with Loyalty)
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage