Our clients want a Financial Services Administrator to join their team in Lancashire. They are a well-established firm that has exciting growth plans and is experiencing a vast amount of business coming through each month.
As a Financial Services Administrator your role will include:
- To obtain current fund values for investments and create reports from this information for customers in accordance with their expectations, in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
- To carry out various research activities to assist in the advice process with clients.
- in order to help meet deadlines, customer needs and regulatory requirements.
- To contribute to the organisation and planning by introducing new and improved procedures and by making the best use of resources (e.g. The company Client Management System)
- To manage the process of distributing customers’ letters of authority in order to ensure regulatory compliance and to ensure relevant information may be obtained in a timely fashion.
- To undertake general administrative duties (e.g. scanning, filing, preparing letters etc) in order to ensure that deadlines are met, appropriate records are maintained and accessible, and so as to comply with regulatory compliance.
- To generate client-facing documents in order to complete the advice process.
- To manage platform funds on an ongoing basis in order to meet customer requirements and to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- To continually maintain and develop technical, product and industry knowledge in order to keep pace with developments and change, in order to be able to work effectively.
- To provide administrative support to the Managing Director and other advisers in order to ensure that customer service is of the highest standard and so that regulatory requirements are met.
To be the successful Financial Services Administrator you will need:
- Knowledge and experience of using computers and a variety of general software packages
- Experience as a Financial Services Administrator
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a busy department
- CII Level 4 Diploma or higher but not essential
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic (depending on experience)
- Great career progression opportunities for a rapidly expanding company
- All training and equipment provided
- 25 days + all bank holidays
- Flexible working
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage