£20000 - £24000 per annum
12 days ago
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join one of the UK largest Chartered Financial Planners at an exciting time in their development.
The role is varied and challenging, suiting a team player who can work on their own initiative, being a great communicator, who is well organised and is willing to assist with all administrative duties. The main part of the role will be based within the compliance team assisting senior management in the preparation of reports, T&C requirements etc.
Ideal Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- General Administration Knowledge
- Financial Services Administration Experience with the desire to work towards your Regulated Financial Planning diploma
- A good knowledge of the types of investment, pension, life and mortgage products
- A background with some compliance/ T&C knowledge would be preferable
- Computer software knowledge, including Word and Excel and experience using Client Relationship Management software
In return, they provide a competitive salary, non-contributory pension, Death in Service, Private Medical Insurance, and Free Parking.
They want everyone within the firm to maximise their future potential in life so you will also have access to an unrivaled training program as part of your role allowing you to develop your career with Financial Services from not just administration, to compliance, to paraplanning or even advising and achieving Chartered status in your own right.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
In return for this role, my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of between £20,000 - £24,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.