A superb opportunity has arisen for a Financial Services Area Manager to work for our clients' leading Estate Agency's Mortgage division.
This Financial Services Area Manager role will entail covering the southern M1 area of the UK and will be predominantly field-based. Our client is seeking someone who is an experienced Mortgage Manager and is proactive and self-sufficient. This will be covering around 15-18 branches across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire & Middlesex and looking after 15 advisers.
You will be working within a fast-paced organisation, so drive and motivation are key due to generating business and leads yourself and calling clients to gain as much business as possible.
Requirements of a Financial Services Area Manager:
- Extensive Mortgage Experience.
- Strong Track record of working in a targeted environment.
- Leadership and Management Experience.
- Experience in either a large bank or an estate agency company.
Benefits that will be included as a Financial Services Area Manager:
- Career progression with fantastic training schemes.
- Monthly commission on written business.
- Bonus structures.
- Company car or allowance.
- Annual incentives including overseas trips!
- Great 'Whole of Market' Mortgage business opportunity.
- Basic £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
- £90,000 OTE
- A company car/ allowance,
- Laptop & phone is also provided.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.