Our client a successful multi-branch independent estate agency is looking for a Floating Branch Manager across North Kent to join their team.
They are currently undergoing expansion and are adding staff across the board to cement its position within the market. As an agency, they have a reputation for strong salaries, and career progression prospects and offer exceptional training programs.
As a Floating Branch Manager, you’ll be required to work 5 days a week, including Saturdays (rota)
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Floating Branch Manager:
- £29,000 basic salary
- £50,000 OTE
- 3-month guarantee
- 33 days paid Holiday
- Birthday day off
- Structured career progression
The main duties of a Floating Branch Manager will include, but are not be limited to:
- Covering branches/offices as required
- Manage the day-to-day running of these offices
- Maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Managing, motivating and developing a team
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
To be considered for the role of Floating Branch Manager, you must have the following attributes:
- Results-driven individual
- Flexible and happy moving from branch to branch
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard-working and focused
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.