Our client a successful multi-branch independent estate agency is looking for a Floating Sales Manager to join their team across the North Kent area.
This client is fast expanding and well-established. With this great position comes an excellent career opportunity and the following package:
Our clients are offering the following to the successful Floating Sales Manager :
- £25,000 basic
- Up to £45,000 OTE
- 3-month guarantee
- Company car or car allowance
- Structured career progression
- generous holiday allowance
- Birthday day off
As a Floating Sales Manager, you’ll be required work full-time including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
The main duties of a Floating Sales Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day running of these offices
- Meeting set KPI’s
- Maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant.
To be considered for the role of Floating Sales Manager, you must have the following attributes:
- At least a years of Management experience in the Property industry
- Results-driven individual
- Proactive and enthusiastic mindset
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Hard-working and focused
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.