Are you an experienced Secretary or Administrator with a typing speed in excess of 60wpm?
Our client is currently on the lookout for such an individual to join their team as a Floating Secretary / Administrator to provide valuable support to various established branches in Essex.
They are a respected and highly successful multi-branch independent estate agency that still retain a family feel. Due to the geographical locations of this role, you must have access to your own transportation and be prepared to travel to locations including Havering, Colchester, Braintree & Dunmow therefore ideally living in or around the Chelmsford area.
Only individuals with current audio skills will be considered for this role as it will be 60% of your workload.
Responsibilities of the Floating Secretary / Administrator:
- Flexibility is key to this role as well as a can-do attitude.
- Ideally from an estate agency background, however candidates from other sales environments will be considered.
- Support the Residential Sales team
- Build relationships with clients and key professionals
- IT, -telephone and mobile phone issues within the office
- Complete audio typing
- Great telephone manner
- Audio and copy typing speeds in excess of 60wpm - essential to be considered for this role
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Quick learner
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Well-presented and confident manner
- Good organisational skills and time management
- IT proficient
- Access to your own transportation, due to the travelling required
- Integrate well with teams
- £20,000 - £21,000 basic, depending on experience
- Discretionary profit share
- General monthly car allowance
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30-5.30.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.