Our clients are a well-established multidisciplinary engineering consultancy firm running over 40 years. They are looking for an experienced Graduate Civil Engineer to join their growing office in West Yorkshire.
As a Graduate Civil Engineer your role will involve:
- Prepare design calculations and drawings under the supervision and support of senior engineers
- Use Highways Act, Water Industry Act, Land Drainage Act, New Roads and Street Works Act, and other statutory instruments effectively
- Attend meetings with clients and other construction professionals
- Work towards your chartership with the support of your mentor and colleagues regularly and systematically
- Carry out thorough site investigation, complete inspections, identify issues and solve problems
To be considered for the Graduate Civil Engineer role you must have:
- BEng/BSc or equivalent degree from an ICE accredited course
- Registered as a Graduate Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- AutoCAD, PDS Site Developer / Civil 3D, XP Solutions suite, Micro-drainage, MS Project or similar, TEDDS, and other industry recognised software
As a Graduate Civil Engineer, you’ll be required to work full-time hours.
Our client is offering the successful Graduate Civil Engineer:
- Competitive Salary
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays, increasing with the length of service
- Bi-annual performance-related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays)
- Death in service scheme
- Mental Health First Aider
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.