Our client, a highly successful mortgage broker, who in recent years has expanded their reach across the UK are now looking to add to their Norwich team with the addition of a Head of Administration. They are looking for a driven and enthusiastic manager who will be vital in managing the smooth running of the busy administrative team.
This position will see the successful individual undertake the management and administrative tasks ensuring the administrators have adequate support to work efficiently and whilst coordinating with Directors.
Salary package on offer:
- £26,000 - £30,000 Basic
- Your birthday off!
- Free on-site parking
Requirements for the role of Head of Administration:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Mortgage Administrator
- Previous experience managing/supervising a team
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft package programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills - able to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
Key responsibilities of a Head of Administration will include:
- Manage the team of administrators
- Assisting the team while they gain case updates and ensure these are reported back to the corresponding mortgage advisors correctly.
- Keeping internal records updated
- Handle queries from Mortgage Advisors / Estate agents and Managing Directors.
- Assisting with keying mortgages up until submission of the application.
- Allocating referrals to Mortgage Advisors and liaising with Estate Agents.
- Providing weekly and monthly updates to Estate agents.
- Assisting the Managing Directors with ad-hoc duties when required.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.