Do you have experience in lettings management and are looking for an exciting, rewarding new role?
Our client is a successful and well-established estate agency that is looking for a Head of Customer Care to join their team in the Bracknell area. This role is suited to someone with experience in lettings management and a track record of client retention and customer service.
The Head of Customer Care's duties will include, but are not be limited to:
- Ensuring that customer care processes and systems are in use
- Training of Branch Staff to improve key KPIs
- Remedial training of underperforming staff
- Run and distribute weekly deal league tables for all Negotiators, Customers and Client Managers
- Review viewing feedback notes to check the process
- Dealing with customer services issues/complaints
To be considered for the role of Head of Customer Care, you must have the following attributes:
- Previous successful lettings management experience
- Target-driven with a track record of achievement
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Passion for customer service
- Full UK driver’s license and own vehicle
As the Head of Customer Care, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:45 am – 6:00 pm
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Head of Customer Care:
- £50,000 basic salary
- £75,000 OTE
- Annual award trips and prizes
- Continuous personal development and progression opportunities
- Private healthcare once probation is passed
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.