A superb opportunity has arisen in Bristol for an experienced New Homes Sales professional to join our clients, highly successful Estate Agents, as their Head of Land and New Homes.
The position will require a highly driven individual who has experience dealing with developers and has a good understanding of the New Homes and development market.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who:
- Has worked in Residential Agency, but has listed new developments
- Worked as a Senior Branch Manager within a residential agency
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Is highly driven and motivated to hit given KPIs
- Has an understanding of new build and land (essential), along with knowledge of plans and proposals
- Knowledge of the local area would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire property market
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with developers
- Responsible for generating new business and enquiries for the land and new homes dept
- Listing new build properties to the market
- Promote the marketing of the developments
- Ensuring the sales negotiators in branch promote the developments listed
- To carry out development site appraisals, plans, proposals etc. and win instructions and develop ongoing relationships.
- Driving the new homes sector forward
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends when required
In return, our clients are offering:
- Basic salary of £35,000 per annum
- On target earnings of £50,000 - £60,000.
- Guarantee available
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.