Our Client, a well-respected Estate Agent is urgently looking for an experienced Head of Property Management to join their busy office in Chelmsford.
The successful individual will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to a high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service and supporting other colleagues within the property management team.
To be considered for the role of Head of Property Management you must have the following attributes:
- Previous Property Manager experience essential
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organise and manage your time and workload
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Key tasks of a Head of Property Management will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties
- Oversee the team of property managers
- Client liaising
- Organising inventories/check-ins
- Property visits
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors/ organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Deposits resolution
- Ensuring statute obligations are met
- Collection of rent
- Administration of new tenancies and tenancy extensions
- General office administration includes taking telephone inquiries and responding to emails
In return, our clients are offering the successful Head of Property Management:
- Up to £29,000 Basic
- £35,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.