Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
We've just taken on such a position with our clients, a well-respected independent Estate Agency in Norwich, who are seeking an experienced individual to join their team as Head Of Property Management.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual that's not to be missed!
As a Head of Property Management your role will involve:
- Managing a team of Property Managers
- Overseeing property Management division
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties.
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly.
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords.
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork.
- Making sure all legal obligations are up to date.
- Arranging EPC’s, Gas safety inspections etc
To be considered for the head of Property Management role you must have:
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Local knowledge would be ideal although not essential
- Believe in providing a great customer service
- Highly organised
- Problem-solving skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and drive the team forward
As a Head of Property Management, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays
Our client is offering the successful Head of Property Management
- £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
- Discretional bonuses
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.