£25,000 - £30,000 Basic, £36,000 OTE
8 months ago
Our clients, a well-established and reputable franchised Estate/ Lettings Agency, are looking for a Property Manager to join their successful Agency in Harborne, Birmingham.
The client has a large portfolio of properties including fully managed properties. The client is experiencing expansion and so this is a new role. The branch is based in a prime location and depending on experience the client is willing to pay £30,000 Basic.
The client would consider an exceptional Lettings candidate.
- Manage a large individual portfolio
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Manage a team of Property Managers and lead by example
- Previous Property Manager experience is essential
- ARLA qualified desirable, but not essential
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary with a realistic OTE of £36,000