Our client is offering a new, exciting role as the Head of Sales Process. This would suit a successful estate agent with previous sales management level experience looking to move into a career in training and coaching whilst remaining in the property industry.
This particular role would suit an experienced sales manager with great marketing and sales negotiation skills which they can pass on to staff across our group network.
The Head of Sales Process duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Training branch staff to improves key KPIs
- Remedial training for underperforming staff
- Ensuring that the correct sales processes are being used
To be considered for the role of Head of Sales Process, you must have the following attributes:
- Previous successful sales management experience
- Target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Full UK driver’s license and own car
- Ambitious and highly motivated
As the Head of Sales Process, you’ll be required to work full-time.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Head of Sales Process:
- £51,500 basic salary
- £120,000 OTE
- Uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives
- Annual award trips and prizes
- 25 Days holidays, plus bank holidays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.