Our clients are looking for a Head of the Technical Team to bridge the gap between technical drawings and practical construction.
My client is a family run company who have been established for over 20 years. They can offer quality expertise and advice in all areas of design, planning, building control and the overall build process. They offer a wealth of knowledge in architectural drawings and the planning application processes, helping you to achieve your dreams and aspirations for your property.
As the Head of the Technical Team your role will involve:
- Analysing technical drawings
- Advise on technical drawings from a practical point of view
- Liaise with builders, engineers, and architectural technicians
- Travel to site and office when required
To be considered for the Head of the Technical role you must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret technical drawings to a high standard
- A solid understanding of the Construction Industry
- UK driving licence and access to own car
As the Head of the Technical Team, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Our client is offering the successful Head of the Technical Team
- £35,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday (Including bank holidays)
- Career progression alongside business growth
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.