Our client is looking for a new Office Manager to lead their highly regarded dynamic holiday lettings business. This role would suit someone with an established track record of driving a business dealing with high-end customers in a customer-facing role, together with excellent man-management and organisational skills.
This is an exciting and varied full-time position involving all aspects of the Holiday Lettings business including driving sales and full management of our portfolio of over 250-holiday cottages. Individuals will be expected to:
- Develop and implement a strategy to drive the business forward
- Motivate and Manage a team of six office staff
- Be proficient in operating our agency software booking system
- Have great customer relations skills with experience in resolving customer complaints
- Work closely with our Property Maintenance Manager to develop a Maintenance strategy
- Provide support to office staff in liaising with guests staying in cottages to resolve any maintenance and house-keeping issues
- Have a flexible approach to working hours and be on call outside office hours if required
- Be knowledgeable about our cottage portfolio and the local area
Individuals considered for this important role should have:
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proven business track record ideally within the property or tourism industry
- Strong management skills
- Confident and assured manner in dealing with guests in person and by telephone
- Ability to resolve complaints in a calm, professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer skills to operate agency software
- Clean driving license
- Local knowledge to make recommendations for dining, days out etc.
This is a full-time position working normal office hours (9am to 5pm) for 5 days per week, including two Saturdays per month.
- £30,000-£40,000 basic salary DOE
- Annual review of salary
- 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme option
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.