£30000 - £35000 per annum
25 days ago
My clients are a young, rapidly expanding serviced accommodation business based in Scotland. They operate with exceptional service throughout their range of apartments and houses and are looking to expand in the forthcoming year into new Regions. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in property & business development and are locally based in Stirlingshire.
They have an unrivaled reputation for quality over quantity, and this along with their detailed and hands-on approach, has allowed them to develop strong and lasting relationships with clients & landlords.
The role & responsibilities:
- The responsibility of growing our property range through bringing on board new property clients
- Partner landlords and developing relationships with local businesses who may require accommodation.
- Furthermore, you will manage local suppliers and be tasked with ensuring guest satisfaction at all times through quality checking our local service and apartments. You will be the eyes and ears of the company in your region.
- New business generation
- Stock levels and speed of turnover
- Build rapport with all clients to understand their needs
- Work to targets and manage personal performance
- Attributes required for this role include personal drive, loyalty, technical ability, problem-solving, and great communication skills.
- You need to possess the desire to grow with us for the long term.
- The willingness to take out of hours calls on rotation to support our guests is also key.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ideally a client of Properties or contacts!
- Proven business track record ideally within the property or tourism industry
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Sales experience
- A very polished, presentable manner
- Not being precious over hands on tasks, building furniture for example
- Good man management skills
- Confident and assured manner in dealing with guests in person and by telephone
- Ability to resolve complaints in a calm, professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer skills to operate agency software
- Clean driving license
- Business development/sales experience is required within the industry
- Candidates must have access to their own car and a full UK Driving License
- Basic salary £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
- OTE £30,000 - £35,000 with potential future upside with additional business growth
- Benefits: Westfield Health, Flexibility, Work from home
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.