Are you looking for a remote Mortgage and Protection Adviser role? A fantastic opportunity has come available for my clients based across the UK. They are currently looking for a qualified individual to come on board due to the very high volume of leads coming through each month.
They are looking for a hungry and experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join their close-knit team who has exciting expansion plans as well as a generous commission package.
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser your role will involve:
- To provide a mortgage and protection financial advice service to clients.
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations.
- Ensure that the level of service, as agreed with each client, is delivered in a timely manner.
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by the FCA and the firm.
- Keep up to date with new products, and technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Comply at all times with the Training & Competence Schemes and Compliance Procedures of the firm.
- Maintain performance standards in accordance with those outlined in the Key Performance Indicators section of the firm’s Training & Competence scheme
- Via self-assessment and feedback, identify Continuing Professional Development (CPD) needs to maintain and enhance Competent status and undertake appropriate activities to meet those needs.
To be considered for the Mortgage and Protection Adviser role you must have:
- Able to build and forge strong relationships.
- Experience as a Mortgage & Protection Adviser is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical and ability to research.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- Strong negotiation and influencing.
- Organised and effective time management.
- Have detailed knowledge of the FCA and the firm’s record-keeping requirements.
- Technical product knowledge in the mortgage and protection arena.
- CeMap or industry recognised equivalent.
Our client is offering the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- £25,000 Basic
- £70,000 OTE
- 20% commission on everything over the first £2,000
- Monday to Friday
- Remote Working
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.