Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
16 days ago
My clients, a very well established and recognised property company are looking for a number of mortgage advisors across the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who is ready to take their career and their earnings to the next level.
Working with my client's market leading and award-winning brand, they are looking for mortgage consultants with a proven track record in mortgage & protection sales to join their growing business. If you are ambitious, have a desire for personal development, and a team player then we would like to hear from you. My clients will provide you with full support of setting you up at home and providing you with 4 qualified appointments a week.
- Need to hold CeMAP (or equivalent) qualification & have experience with giving mortgage and protection advice
- Must have CAS status
- Be conscientious with excellent communication & customer service skills
- Need to be able to build strong relationships with your clients, understand their circumstances and requirements and recommend solutions accordingly
- Be highly organised, outgoing, personable, professional and positive
- Confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their own initiative
- Leads & appointments provided from a very well-established, market leading company
- Access to a panel of well-known and well-advertised protection providers
- Part of an established, well-funded and fast-growing FS team
- Full administration support so you can focus on your business and customers
- On-going support, development and recognition
- Opportunity to work from home with flexibility on working hours.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary and a guarantee of £45,000 for the first 2 years then moving on to a basic plus commission. A car or car allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.