£20000 - £30000 per annum
29 days ago
My clients are looking for an experienced Senior Mortgage Administrator to join a fast paced & forward-thinking independent mortgage brokerage. The role will be to provide administrative support to the brokers and director in the business. The reason this position has available is due to high levels of business, the advisers are currently submitting between 80 - 90 mortgages a month.
This would be predominately a home-based role but you will need to be within comfortable distance of their offices in the Southampton area.
- At least a years' experience as a Mortgage Administrator/sales progressor (the more experience the better).
- Experience with keying in on lender portals.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Senior Mortgage Administrator Duties:
- Provide an effective and efficient support service to the department and dedicated consultants.
- Responsible for administering and progressing applications, managing leads, and liaising with 3rd parties, clients, and consultants.
- Great management skills in running your own day
- Understanding of Exchange and completion predictions
In return, my clients are looking to offer:
- A basic salary of between £20,000 - £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Monday to Friday working hours
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.