Our client is a highly successful Estate agency & mortgage firm who have seen a rapid increase of business levels across the Kent area. You will be working alongside local estate agency partners who will be generating high levels of leads for you. This will be purely a home-based role, with you being in constant contact with the estate agents.
- Telephone-based advice servicing all their in-house referrals effectively.
- Sourcing the right mortgage and protection products from the whole of the market
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships.
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed role targets & KPIs.
- Access the company's huge database and generate business.
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 essential.
- 12 months experience as an adviser minimum
- Experience in whole of market would be preferable.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy workload with deadlines.
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal.
In return for this position my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of between £25,000 - £35,000 (Depending on Experience), which will include a car allowance and a realistic OTE of £60,000 - £70,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.