Our client, a well-established and successful Estate agent is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team based in Holsworthy.
A great opportunity to join a market-leading agent.
Ideally, to be considered for the HR Manager role you must have the following:
- Presentable, articulate, has a superb eye for detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- strong knowledge of all MS Office packages
- Previous experience within an HR/management role is essential
- A full UK driving license
Key tasks of a HR Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Input new starters and terms and conditions of employment - Preparing contracts of employment
- Organise and coordinate the recruitment and selection of new staff
- Maintain HR systems and administration; staff records, personnel, holiday and sickness
- Administer all HR-related matters
- Respond to and support the Directors and managers with employment queries and issues
- Offer guidance and assistance with handling grievance and disciplinary matters
- Planning and sometimes delivering training, including inductions for new staff
- To conduct personal development plans and ensure actions are undertaken
- Dealing with employee training via an online learning management system or arranging training with third parties
- To be the main point of contact of the Company’s IT/telecoms provider
- Assist the Anti-money Laundering Officers in the implementation of the policy
- Attend Directors’ meetings to update the Directors as often as is necessary
- Ensure legal compliance is maintained at all times and ensure that strict reporting deadlines are met
Working Hours of a HR Manager:
- Monday to Friday 8.45 am – 5.00 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful HR Manager:
- Generous basic offer – to be discussed depending on experience
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.