2 months ago
Our client is searching for a IEMA Qualified Planner to join their busy team. They are a leading provider of agency, professional & consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial & residential property, agriculture & the environment.
As an IEMA Qualified Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site appraisals to evaluate the prospects of gaining planning permission,and Produce EIA screening reports for projects.
- Submit planning applications and provide supporting planning statements,
- Undertake public consultation/community involvement projects in conjunction with planning proposals,
- Retain a monitoring system to understand 5 year housing land supply in the local Councils.
- Undertake planning appeals as necessary and act as an Expert witness at Hearings & Inquiries
- As the ideal IEMA Qualified Planner,
- You will have a Masters degree in Planning or be a Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) or have equivalent
- Previous experience in undertaking a range of planning work, including planning applications, appeals and promoting sites.
- You will have good organisation skills to produce reports
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- A Driving Licence is essential
In return our client can offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary plus bonus scheme
- Holiday pay
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working environment
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.