Are you an experienced Financial Planning Administrator looking for a new opportunity in a well-established Financial Planning department? My clients are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning Administrator to join their Blofield office. They provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals across the UK.
The Financial Planning Administrator duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing referrals, new business applications, and tracking on diary system through to satisfactory completion.
- Liaising with providers to obtain accurate data gathering.
- To prepare basic reports for withdrawals, trades and transfers ready for Senior Consultant approval.
- Entering details onto Intelligent Office Client Database system and ensuring they are kept up to date and accurate.
- Communicating with clients, taking messages, and setting up meetings as required. Using own initiative to progress information for applications and reports.
- Contribute towards weekly management work in progress meetings.
- Daily review of work in progress list, highlighting and solving issues to support Senior Consultant at every step of the business process.
- Scanning/filing all relevant documents/paperwork (paperless office system).
- Maintaining spreadsheets to record business progress.
To be considered for the role of Financial Planning Administrator, you must have the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills and a focus on client care
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Confidence in using IT software including Microsoft Excel
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Previous experience of using Intelligent Office client database/back-office system
- An interest in progressing with industry qualifications
- An awareness of FCA compliance requirements
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Financial Planning Administrator:
- £20,000 - £27,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- Monthly bonuses
- Added Benefits
- Training & Qualifications funding
- Progression Ladder
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.