Are you an experienced IFA Administrator looking for a new opportunity in a well-established Financial Planning department?
My clients are currently recruiting for an IFA Administrator to join their Spalding office due to their plans to expand the company. They provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals across the UK.
As an IFA Administrator your role will involve:
- Processing referrals, new business applications, and tracking on diary system through to satisfactory completion.
- Liaising with providers to obtain accurate data gathering.
- To prepare basic reports for withdrawals, trades and transfers ready for Senior Consultant approval.
- Entering details onto Intelligent Office Client Database system and ensuring they are kept up to date and accurate.
- Communicating with clients, taking messages, and setting up meetings as required. Using own initiative to progress information for applications and reports.
- Contribute towards weekly management work in progress meetings.
- Daily review of work in progress list, highlighting and solving issues to support Senior Consultant at every step of the business process.
- Scanning/filing all relevant documents/paperwork (paperless office system).
- Maintaining spreadsheets to record business progress
To be considered for the IFA Administrator role you must have:
- Strong communication skills and a focus on client care
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Confidence in using IT software including Microsoft Excel
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Previous experience of using Intelligent Office client database/back-office system
- An interest in progressing with industry qualifications
- An awareness of FCA compliance requirements
- Team player
- Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:15
- Friday 08:30 - 16:00
Our client is offering the successful IFA Administrator:
- £22,000 - £25,000 Basic salary
- 23 days holiday and all bank holidays
- Company pension
- Progression opportunities
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.