Are you an IFA Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Our clients are looking for an IFA Administrator to join their well-established company in Chester. They have a fantastic reputation within the industry and are looking for someone to join their friendly team.
As an IFA Administrator, your key duties will include:
- To work under your own initiative and prioritise work effectively.
- Assist with core tasks such as audio and copy typing as requested, photocopying, answering the telephone as required, maintaining the filing system, distribution of post and associated mail items within the office.
- Servicing existing & new business.
- Submission of business using online provider platforms.
- Packaging the paperwork to the client and the product provider.
- Maintain effective communications with product providers and clients.
- Oversee administration and processing to completion.
- Issue policy documents and thank you letters.
- Proactively offer to free up time for an adviser, by ensuring work that can be done by the administrator is not done by the adviser.
- Make appointments as required.
- Encourage advisers to release administration.
- Obtain Illustrations and ensure support material is available depending on client/adviser specific requests.
- Proactively support advisers on various mailing activities using a diary system as a reminder.
- Maintain good quality relationships with providers and clients alike.
- Greet all incoming calls in a professional business and courteous manner.
- Set up client file and ensure any relevant checklist is completed accurately.
- Comply with all company procedures and the Individual Conduct Rules as listed above.
- To treat all client and firm information with the utmost confidentiality.
To be considered for this role of an IFA Administrator, you must have the following:
- Background from an IFA background
- A positive attitude to come and join an already successful team
- Monday to Friday
- 9 am-5 pm with an hour lunch break
For the successful IFA Administrator, our client is offering the following:
- Up to £25,000 Basic Salary
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.