Are you an experienced IFA Administrator looking to work for a fantastic independent firm?
Our clients who have been in business for over 25 years and belive in focuses on helping clients achieve their personal / business financial goals are currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their team.
This role will be based within their busy Enfield office and will have the general responsibility to provide administrative support to IFAs and/or Director of the firm in particular to advice, record keeping and business processing and managing of the firm’s clients and plans with providers.
As an IFA Administrator your role will involve:
- Ensure all dealings with customers are carried out in a professional and courteous manner.
- Liaise with clients with queries and questions and/or third parties to ensure tasks and cases are processed satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
- New Business Processing and recording on back office and Platforms;
- Updating Factfinds and IO generally, including tasks and notes.
- Undertake sufficient product and market research for specific cases when requested using Analytics and O&M.
- Provide Schedules of plans and policies, including Income or Asset schedules when required using Excel and/or Word.
- Prepare meeting packs in a timely manner for IFAs.
- Complete satisfactory New Business Submission Sheets and Replacement Contract Forms where required.
- Maintain IO task records and report to IFA and managers where necessary to avoid potential time delays and issues.
- Scanning of paperwork to IO.
- Communicating verbally and in writing with providers and clients on basic tasks.
- Deal with queries and questions from Advisers and/or clients.
- Arrange and complete transactions on plans using relevant Platforms e.g., investment fund switches and withdrawals.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks and requests as they appear.
To be considered for the IFA Administrator role you must have:
- Working knowledge of IO Software and Microsoft Office suite or similar
- IFA/Financial Services Experience of products and basic understanding of FCA regulatory framework.
- Knowledge and understanding of firm’s procedures and requirements for business processing.
- Understanding of the provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the firm’s compliance manual and procedures.
Our client is offering the successful IFA Administrator:
- £27,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary
- Performance Bonus – Usually between £3,000 - £4,000
- Death in Service
- Great training program with Study Support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.