£22000 - £27000 per annum
4 months ago
Our clients, a well-established and trusted Financial Company are currently looking to recruit a financial administrator for their growing team in Norwich. My clients have been established for nearly 30 years and are directly authorised by the FCA. They have really made a name for themselves in the area by offering a fantastic service to their clients.
They are looking for a professional individual to fit into their growing administration team to assist the advisors. Ideally, they would like a candidate with direct experience of working in an IFA as an administrator, or someone with pensions and investments experience.
- Ensuring documents and processes are compliant
- Answering phone calls
- Obtaining information.
- Servicing client's requests
- Working closely with the advisors
- Updating files and generic administrative assistance.
- Must be process driven and have GREAT attention to detail
- Professional and discrete with the ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented and professional
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £22,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.