An exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to be part of the paraplanning team in an established and successful Chartered Financial Planning firm based in the City of London. They have a career opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially minded Paraplanner with a can-do attitude.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Attending client meetings supporting the Financial Planner(s) such as taking minutes, explaining technical details, form completion and follow up action points.
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets.
- Supporting the Financial Planner(s) in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives.
- Researching products and producing detailed reports for presentation to the client.
- Managing a busy workload to tight timescales.
- You are at least Level 4 Diploma qualified, preferably working towards being Chartered.
- You want to work with a company that will support your ongoing development including study support.
- You are looking to move into a role that focuses on utilizing, and building upon your existing high-level technical skills as well as fostering strong client relationships.
- Ability to deploy your skills in the preparation of complex suitability letters, replacement cases, fund switches, withdrawals etc.
- You must like to carry out compliant and detailed research and technical analysis to support advice given by the Financial Planners.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in both your written and numerical work.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:45am – 5:30pm
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 (Depending on Experience). With the quarterly bonus, you will be looking at an OTE of around £45,000 - £55,000.
- Quarterly bonus scheme of up to £11,000 p.a
- Exam Allowance
- Private Medical and Travel Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Increased Pension Contribution
- Annual 5* Holiday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.