Do you have experience in lettings and are looking for a new and exciting role?
Our client is a very successful independent estate agency that is looking for an individual to join their team as an Inspections Clerk. Experience in Property Management or Lettings is ideal but not essential.
The Inspections Clerk's duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Attending managed properties at the end of tenancies
- Completing move out inspections
- Compiling reports after visits, detailing recommended works, deposit deductions, etc.
- Completing midterm property inspections
To be considered for the role of Inspections Clerk, you must have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- UK Drivers License with your own car
- Experience in lettings or property management is beneficial
- Monday to Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Inspections Clerk:
- £18,000 - £25,000 basic salary, depending on experience
- Full training
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.