Our clients are a well-established multidisciplinary engineering consultancy firm running over 40 years. They are looking for an experienced Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their growing office in Manchester.
As an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer your role will involve:
- Prepare design calculations and drawings for the full range of Mechanical Services
- Design elements of HVAC and PH package
- Carry out Mechanical engineering calculations
- Produce and update technical equipment
- Support Senior Engineers
- Liaise with colleagues, clients, and other professionals
- Work towards your Chartership
To be considered for the Intermediate Mechanical Engineer role you must have:
- HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent certified Mechanical Engineer
- Member of a professional institute
- Revit, AutoCAD and BIM experience
- Navisworks experience
- Basic knowledge of IES Virtual Environment
- MagiCAD knowledge is preferred
As an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer, you’ll be required to work full-time hours.
Our client is offering the successful Intermediate Mechanical Engineer:
- Competitive Salary
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays, increasing with the length of service
- Bi-annual performance-related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays)
- Death in service scheme
- Mental Health First Aider
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.