Do you have a background in sales or finance and are looking for a new and exciting role?
Our client is an innovative, successful company that is expanding. They’re currently looking for an internal recruiter to join and help the growth of the business.
Internal Recruiter duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the 360 recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Talent mapping and headhunting the best candidates for each role
- Placing adverts, managing responses and booking interviews
- Utilising job boards, social media and LinkedIn to identify and recruit the best property professionals
- Negotiating fees, salaries and offers
- Closing the deal/Placement for attractive commission bonuses
To be considered for the Internal Recruiter role, you must have the following attributes:
- Must be proactive
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Background in finance or sales is beneficial
Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm. With an option to work 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
Our clients are offering the successful Internal Recruiter:
- Up to £30,000 basic salary depending on experience
- OTE £45,000+
- Uncapped commission
- Endless progression opportunities
- Regular incentives
- Shares option within the business
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.