Our client, a successful independent estate agency, is currently looking for a reliable and highly organised Inventory Clerk to join their team in South Birmingham. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team. This exciting position and requires someone who does have a Commercial background in residential lettings
As an Inventory Clerk your key duties will include:
- Taking comprehensive property details including condition
- Carrying out Check-In appointments
- Periodic inspections
- Completing summary reports
- Any issues raised need to be reported to relevant departments
- Attending Check -out appointments & dealing with disputes
To be considered for the role of Inventory Clerk you must have the following attributes:
- Property Inventory Clerk experience essential and commercial experience within residential lettings
- High attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines
- Highly organised
- Able to negotiation on disputes
- Strong communication skills; written & verbal
- UK driving licence and own vehicle
- 5 days per week Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
In return, our client is looking to offer:
- A basic salary of between £20,000 - £22,000 - depending on experience
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.