Our client, a successful and well-known independent estate agency, is currently looking for a reliable and highly organised Inventory Clerk covering Witham & Maldon on either a 4 day or 5-day basis. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team. This exciting position requires someone who has experience in lettings.
As an Inventory Clerk your key duties will include:
- Taking comprehensive property details including condition
- Carrying out Check-In appointments
- Periodic inspections
- Completing summary reports
- Any issues raised need to be reported to relevant departments
- Attending Check -out appointments & dealing with disputes
To be considered for the role of Inventory Clerk you must have the following attributes:
- Property Inventory Clerk experience essential and commercial experience within residential lettings
- High attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines
- Highly organised
- Able to negotiation on disputes
- Strong communication skills; written & verbal
- UK driving licence is essential
- Working either 4 or 5 full days a week between 8.30am and 5.30pm Occasional Saturdays may be needed.
In return, our client is offering:
- £19,000-£20,000 basic salary DOE (based on 5 days per week)
- Realistic OTE up to £25,000 (based on 5 days per week)
- Company car or car allowance provided
- Career progression
- Continued training
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.