An exciting opportunity has arisen with our clients, a respected independent estate agency, as an Inventory Clerk to join their close knit team in Braintree. This is a full-time position however, our client will consider someone 3-4 days per week.
Ideally, to be considered for the role of Inventory Clerk our client is looking for someone who has previous experience within Residential Lettings but will also consider exceptional individuals with less experience providing they retain excellent communication skills both face to face and via the phone, as well as, being professional and confident.
Our clients are offering the successful Inventory Clerk:
- Basic of up to £25,000
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
- Car allowance
- As an Inventory Clerk, you’ll be required to work 5 days per week however our client will consider 3-4 days per week for the right applicant, which may include some Saturdays.
As an Inventory Clerk you'll be required to:
- Visiting all managed properties to prepare an initial inventory report prior to tenants moving in
- Mid-term inspections
- Ensure the tenants are looking after the managed properties throughout their tenancy/ occupation
- Conduct a 'check out' inspection
- Negotiating deposit returns
- General office administration
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.