South London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a successful and growing estate agency with offices throughout South London. They are seeking an Inventory Clerk with previous experience to carry out inventory inspections for residential properties within South London and surrounding areas.
The work involves visiting a range of properties throughout South London and compiling reports on their condition, as well as carrying out handovers at the start and end of each tenancy. The successful candidate should have the ability to work to deadlines and manage a busy workload.
Essential Candidate Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum 6 months' work experience working as an inventory clerk
- A very good eye for detail and be able to take clear photographs
- Competent using the Inventory Base software platform
- Experience in dictating highly accurate descriptions of all rooms and items within a property and their condition
- Taking meter readings / Listing keys for the property
- Punctual and Reliable
- Hard working
- Excellent IT skills
- Well presented
- Excellent administration skills
- Full UK Driving License and use of your own car is required
Salary: Basic £17,000 - £18,000 plus commission creating realistic on target earnings between £22,000 - £25,000.
Hours: Monday to Saturday 8:30 - 5:30pm (2 Saturdays a month with a day off in liu when worked)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.