Our clients a well-respected Estate Agency are currently seeking an IT Developer to join their company. This role will involve hybrid working however you must be based in the areas below to be considered for the IT Developer role:
- Bury St. Edmunds
As a IT Developer your role will involve:
- Development and management of requests from our clients Finance and Accounts teams. Provide timely functional releases so as to meet fast changing business requirements.
- Working with Finance and Development teams to develop and deliver in-house applications and integration processes.
- Provide regular analysis reports on issues and opportunities based on data intelligence.
- Deliver data extracts as request by business users.
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of applications and the business.
- Assess risk and impact on the existing system that may arise due to any requirement or functional change.
To be considered for the IT Developer role you must have:
- At least 2 years commercial experience using, Visual Studio 2010 or later, SQL Server database 2012 or later, .Net Core 3.1 or later, React, and JSON/XML technologies.
- A firm grasp of reporting methodologies and in-depth experience with the Microsoft SSIS and SSRS.
- Proven experience in working with large data sets, both from the perspective of data import/translation and segmenting these as required to provide data insight.
- Proven experience of delivering web based solutions.
- Experience of working with commission schemes, reporting for statements and adhoc analysis.
Our client is offering the successful IT Developer
- £40,000 to £45,000 Basic salary (dependent on experience)
- Hybrid working is available after your initial induction
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.