£12,000 - £17,000 Basic, £30,000 - £40,000 OTE
6 months ago
Our clients, a multi-branch independent Estate Agency in Oval are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their growing and loyal team. They invest heavily in the staff with training, education, incentives and regularly participate in team outings.
The client is a market leader in the area and has gone from strength to strength over their 12 years. The directors involved in new staff development both have over 20 years’ experience in the industry making it a very rewarding opportunity for individuals looking to develop further within the industry.
- Register applicants
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and clients
- Deal with any leads that come in
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to all clients
- Calling leads to arrange viewings and valuations
- Conducting viewings.
- Lettings experience preferred but not essential
- Passionate about providing a great service
- Focused and outgoing individual
- Customer service or sales background
- Must be able to drive
Hours: 08.45am - 19.00pm (one late night) 3 out of 4 Saturdays with a day off in lieu
- Basic £12,000 - £17,000 (depending on experience)
- OTE £30,000 - £40,000 year one
- Car allowance or Company car
- Fuel Allowance
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays - Extended Gifted Holiday at Christmas
- Team building and regular social events