Our client an established agency are seeking an experienced Land & New Homes Sales Manager to oversee their sites across Milton Keynes & Buckinghamshire.
Experience within the property sector ( in particular New Homes) is essential, along with living locally to Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will have the willingness to continuously develop themselves, and have the desire and energy to achieve individual and collective targets.
Responsibilities of a New Home Sales Manager:
- Attend branch morning meetings daily (via Zoom currently) and feedback to the Regional Sales Director
- Check all registrations, viewings, valuations, vendor contact and mortgage appointments from the previous day and match to our New Home developments in the M1 Region
- Follow up on all referrals and ensure feedback is given to the site
- Identifying opportunities for new business, contacting applicants following appointments to offer New Homes where applicable.
- Ensure all the developments price lists in our branches are up to date - keep in touch with the marketing suites and build friendly professional relationships.
- Working closely with the sites to building relationships, keep them updated and troubleshoot any problems, compiling competitor reports and identifying opportunities to assist with sales.
- This is a proactive role and you will be working to targets to ensure success - using our branch databases to call applicants, book and carry out viewings and agree sales for the New Homes developments as well as securing new referral sites. You will work closely with the Regional Sales Director and the Estate Agency branches at all times to deliver the expected sales.
Requirements of New Home Sales Manager:
- Expert local knowledge and a demonstrable track record of success within sales.
- A reputation for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Enthusiasm to learn and continuously develop your knowledge and skills to drive your career within the property industry.
- A hunger to earn. A drive to work hard and reap the rewards from your dedication.
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Right to work in the UK
- £18,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary,
- £30,000 - £32,000 OTE+ Company Car
- Full time - Tuesday to Saturday
- Sundays when needed i.e. Launches or viewings require accompanying
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.