Our client; a construction business in the heart of North Norfolk are looking for excellent candidates to build on their already outstanding reputation to continue their growth.
I am looking for experienced Labourers to join my client’s team. They are looking for someone who must be able to work on their own initiative to a high standard. This is an important role, which provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to facilitate and support the ongoing growth of the company.
3 weeks work initially with the potential for long-term depending on performance.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Reading and following construction plans accurately.
- Experience of tool use, lifting, carrying and managing equipment and machinery.
- A strong work ethic and willingness to work in all types of weather.
- Be hard working, reliable and punctual.
- Have good communication skills and be able to work alone on your own initiative or as part of a team.
- Due to the nature of the role, a clean valid driving licence is required.
- CSCS card
In return, our client is offering:
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.