Our client a well-established and leading independent estate agency is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Land Buyer/Manager to join the companies Land and New Homes team in St Albans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, reviewing and securing land/sites for residential development, whilst being responsible for ensuring the site delivers profits. The ideal candidate will not only be experienced in Land and New Homes but a motivated individual looking to progress within their career.
Key responsibilities of a Land Buyer/Manager:
- Sourcing new development sites
- Business generation for the Land and New Homes department
- Negotiate sales
- Lead the new homes department continuously progressing
- Dealing with current and potential new developers
- Report directly to the MD sales figures
- New Homes experience essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
- IT Literate
- Great communication skills
- Local knowledge of the Hertfordshire are
Working hours: Monday-Friday plus occasional weekends
Salary: Basic plus competitive commission structure depending on experience- overall earning potential £50,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.