Our clients, a well established property brand across the UK, are currently seeking a Land Manager to join their team in the Sheffield area.
Ideally, our clients require an experienced Land Manager with at least 3 years’ experience in the sector and knowledge of the local area. Being a motivated and professional individual with good organisational skills and a full UK driving licence is essential.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Working closer with colleagues and developers to identify potential land sites and helping secure new homes instructions
- Negotiating and offering on land instructions to ensure annual budgets and forecasts are achieved
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of legal issues relating to contracts including Subject to Planning, Option Agreements, Joint Ventures and partnerships.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of national & local planning policies and be highly involved in the planning process, monitoring site progress through to consent and exchange
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of developer contacts, development opportunities and competitor activity within the area
In return, our client is offering the successful Land Manager:
- A basic of £25,000 - £35,000
- On target earnings of £70,000
- Company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.